[Flisol-br] Fwd: [SFD-announce] Culture Freedom Day registration opens

Paulo Henrique Santana phls00 em gmail.com
Sexta Março 22 08:20:23 BRT 2013

Encaminhando...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Frederic Muller - DFF <fred em digitalfreedomfoundation.org>
Date: 2013/3/22
Subject: [SFD-announce] Culture Freedom Day registration opens
To: SFD announcements <sfd-announce em sf-day.org>

Dear all,

This is a short message to announce that Culture Freedom Day is opening
registration and will be celebrated the 18th May 2013 for a second time.

We are expecting more participants this year and therefore will ship a
startup kit to all pre-registered teams (teams registered before April
14th). At this time we are unaware of the exact numbers we are talking
about, but be sure we will make our best to find the right stuff based
on the quantities we have to supply.

So without further ado go and create a wiki page[1] and then simply
register[2]!

Happy CFD.

The Digital Freedom Foundation

[1] http://wiki.culturefreedomday.org/CreateYourEventpage
[2] http://www.culturefreedomday.org/cgi-bin/register.py

Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana
http://www.phls.com.br
Tel. (41) 9638-1897
GNU/Linux user: 228719  GPG ID: 0443C450