[Flisol-br] Fwd: [SFD-announce] SFD 2017 registration is on!

Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana phls em softwarelivre.org
Quarta Agosto 30 11:41:00 BRT 2017

Divulgando:

----- Mensagem encaminhada -----
De: "fred" <fred em digitalfreedomfoundation.org>
Para: "SFD announcements" <sfd-announce em sf-day.org>
Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 30 de agosto de 2017 0:27:25
Assunto: [SFD-announce] SFD 2017 registration is on!

Dear all,

The Digital Freedom Foundation is very happy to announce that
registration of its fourteenth edition of Software Freedom Day has just
opened. While the wiki was ready and open since April this year we just
started the official registration with the map display on Monday as we
were having small issues with our SSL certificates.

So as usual registering an SFD event is as simple as 1-2-3:
1. Create a wiki account if you don't already have one
2. Create a wiki page in your area under
http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2017/ then country/city/team
3. Go to https://www.softwarefreedomday.org/cgi-bin/register.py and let
us know exactly who and where you are.

At the end of all this you'll appear on the SFD 2017 Map here with all
the other teams https://www.softwarefreedomday.org/map/ and be easy to spot.

We want to thank our usual sponsors Google, Linode, Canonical, the FSF
and FSFE. We would also like to thank Freiheit technologies, a software
company based in Hamburg, Germany for continuing to support us. Full
details of our sponsors are available at this page:
http://digitalfreedomfoundation.org/index.php/sponsors .

Back to SFD registration we have an exhaustive guide here at
http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/StartGuide for newcomers and for the
others who need help, and the SFD-Discuss mailing list is probably the
best place to get prompt support (
http://mail.sf-day.org/lists/listinfo/sfd-discuss ).

So get ready to celebrate and happy preparations to all!

The Digital Freedom Foundation