[gt-educacao] GCompris para Android e iOS

Paulo Francisco Slomp slomp em ufrgs.br
Quarta Setembro 25 12:09:06 BRT 2013

GCompris para Android e iOS

Fonte: http://gcompris.net/news-pt_BR.html

GCompris clone on Android
2013-05-06

A few month ago a developer team made an iOS port of GCompris. They just
made another port, this time for Android. It is available under the name
'yellow duck' on Google Play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=name.w.yellowduck.

The code is under GPL but you have to ask them to get the source, there
is no public repository.

There are a lot of activities, sadly many are not enough polished as we
may expect but what this team did is impressive.

---

GCompris clone on iOS (Apple iPhone / iPad)
2013-01-29

I am glad to announce that a small developper team made a clone of some
GCompris activities running on iOS (Apple iPhone / iPad). It is named
'Yellow
Duck'http://www.applicationiphone.com/appstore/enseignement/592411421/yellow-duck-educational-software.

It works like GCompris on Windows, you can dowload it for free and
perform an in app purchase to access all the activities.

Of course, as they use the resources in GCompris that are for most under
GPL, their software is also released under GPL.