[Inkscape Brasil] Fwd: [Inkscape-translator] Inkscape 0.49 translation updates - po folder

ValessioBrito valessio em gmail.com
Sexta Outubro 12 02:24:59 BRT 2012

Alguém se anima em traduzir o Inkscape 0.49  para 100% brasileiro;

acessa ai:  https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/inkscapebrasil/

:)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lucas Vieites <lucas em codexion.com>
Date: 2012/9/3
Subject: [Inkscape-translator] Inkscape 0.49 translation updates - po folder
To: Inkscape translators <inkscape-translator em lists.sourceforge.net>

  Hi,
  I followed the discussion on the 0.49 Release Plan on Inkscape-devel
last week [1] and I would like to request that the "po" folder of the
bazaar repository be updated so that we can start updating our
translations. The current date of most of the po files there is
2012-04-11.
  Personally I have no possibility of downloading the source tree to
compile them myself so if someone with "commit" access could do that
it would be great.
  I know that there are still changes to be made to the version before
a "String Freeze", but I think it would be useful to be able to start
working.

  Thanks in advance,

--
Lucas Vieites