por que ninguém, além da Colivre...

liberoeverde at yahoo.com liberoeverde at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 19:26:51 BRT 2014

One thing I would say about a certain topic: people do not have much going to waste time and put your heart (in the sense of hard work) in these 'instruments' which are "now" replaced by facebook, google etc. .. There are already these 'tools', and people are "met".

  Unfortunately it is a reality today. Everything looks like a social network made ​​with floss/foss is now in a lot of trouble, I do not think that it is just a 'matter of noosfero'.
Floss/foss-peolple are in my opinion too "contaminated" with facebook, google and companionship/Shit .

Abs  (mas  nem  muito assim viu para  vcs todos que  usam  aqueles  'diabos' )... Giac