desenvolvimento, poder e democracia (+- longo)

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Thu Mar 20 10:42:23 BRT 2014

Só um esclarecimento, a proposta discutida aqui e está descrita aqui:
http://noosfero.org/Development/NoosferoDevelopmentCycle#Development

Antonio Terceiro escreveu isso ai:
> On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 10:47:13PM -0300, Daniel Tygel wrote:
> > 4. Caso não se chegue a um consenso, se tenta numa reunião síncrona de
> > comunidade uma mediação, chegando ao ponto de votação no caso de não se
> > conseguir um acordo entre as partes.
>
> Eu não me lembro de haver consenso sobre se decidir coisas em votação
> pura e simples.

Quanto a esse ponto:

  After sending this email, the community will evaluate your feature and
  decide whether it's good to be included on Noosfero or not. The
  evaluation process takes 1 week to complete by default but this time
  might be increased on specific situations if demanded. No news is good
  news, so if no one answers through the evaluation process your feature
  is approved and everyone is happy (=D). The method of decision will be
  consensus, not democracy. In case no consensus is reached after the
  defined time, the decision is made by the upstream. This discussion
  might also increase the priority of a feature over the others in case
  there is not enough resource (time, people, etc;) to release everything
  on the current release.

  P.S.: the feature approval by the community does not guarantee the
  feature inclusion on the current release necessarily.

--
Rodrigo Souto <rodrigo em colivre.coop.br> :: 55 71 8131-7714
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres