Noosfero 1.1 RC1

Antonio Terceiro terceiro at colivre.coop.br
Thu Mar 5 15:18:37 BRT 2015

----- Forwarded message from Antonio Terceiro <terceiro at colivre.coop.br> -----

From: Antonio Terceiro <terceiro at colivre.coop.br>
To: noosfero-dev at listas.softwarelivre.org
Subject: Noosfero 1.1 RC1

Hello,

I have just tagged 1.1~rc1 in master.

We have Debian packages available from:
http://download.noosfero.org/debian/wheezy-1.1/

The criteria for getting to the final release is the following:

# 0 - all the tests pass

For now the canonical source for this information is
http://ci.noosfero.org/noosfero/

Please help fixing things. In special, there a few plugins with broken
tests. If you care about a plugin, please fix it. If I notice that a
plugin is abandoned and nobody cares about it, I will disable tests for
that plugin and then we will all forget about it.

# 1 - The release manager is happy

Since I am the current release manager, I need to be happy. If I'm not
happy and you want the release to happen soon, you need to make me
happy. If you are unsure whether I am happy or not, ask. ;-)

If these criteria are fulfilled before the end of March, then we can
have an early release. If they are not, the released will be delayed
until they are.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro at colivre.coop.br>
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres