New release schedule proposal

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Tue Aug 13 12:27:13 BRT 2013

Hey there Braulio,

I think the code reviewing process should happen all the way through the
release instead of a specific time. It would be specially good if all
the community engaged on the review process. About the time for user
tests, it should happen after the RC1 release, where the test package is
uploaded to the test repository and then we would update our alpha
server with it so that everyone can test it in a "production" (on a
rails sense) environment.