Some help understanding the profile wall

Daniel Tygel dtygel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 16:44:03 BRT 2013

Hi all,

    Could someone help me explaining what way I should take to:

1. Add a wall for enterprises (today there is only a profile tab for them)

2. Add the notification of products changed in the enterprise profile
wall. It means: to generate a notification in the enterprise wall
whenever of his/her products is created or updated

3. Add the notification in a personal profile wall (or his/her network
wall) when one of his/her "favorite enterprises" changes something, like
adding or updating content or adding or updating products/services.

     Thank you,

           daniel