Some help understanding the profile wall

Daniel Tygel dtygel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 14:00:57 BRT 2013

Hi Terceiro and others,

    It was more an introductory help to know what profile wall "means"
(conceptually), since we didn't take part in its specifications and
development. I was looking at the code, but was quite lost. Now I'll
focus in these 5 areas you pointed out. It's a good start, thanks.

    I thought that number 1 could be quite straight forward, like to add
some piece of code to enterprises that are already there for communities
and persons. Pointing out those pieces would help me understand what
does it involve to create an enterprise wall.

    Let me explain the motivation: We are really happy about this IFTTT
magic platform. This can be a way to stimulate people to use cirandas.
How? The wall could be public (see the other discussion about that),
and, if public, would have an RSS address (I didn't start this
discussion yet, but it's in the plans). With IFTTT, this RSS would
automagically post in facebook, twitter, identi.ca or any other social
network. In this way, noosfero would start to have a simple way to feed
facebook and other mainstream networks that are being massively used by
the people. We hope that this might help people wanting to migrate to
cirandas.

        Greetings, and thanks,

             daniel