0.45.0 RC2 Released

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Mon Dec 2 19:03:09 BRST 2013

Hello everybody,

We're kind of behind the schedule but the 0.45.0 RC2 is finally
released. We postponed its release in order to include the important
fixes we did on 0.44.5 and 0.44.6 and also a feature that reduces the
impact of the new "My groups" menu
(http://noosfero.org/Development/ActionItem2901).

Since we postponed the RC2, we also postponed the final release date.
It'll be now on 09/12/2013.

If you are a developer, we recommend you update your
repositories and test this new RC.

If you are an environment maintainer, we recommend you test
the generated packages that can be found here:
http://noosfero.org/Development/ActionItem2901

If you are a curious user, we also have a test server running the
current version on: http://alpha.colivre.coop.br/
If you find any problems or have any suggestions please contact us
through this list or create a FeatureItem (for new features) or BugItem
for new bugs you have found on our tracker at:
http://noosfero.org/Development.

That's all!

--
Rodrigo Souto <rodrigo at colivre.coop.br> :: 55 71 8131-7714
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres