Wall work group meeting results

lucas at colivre.coop.br lucas at colivre.coop.br
Wed Jul 17 21:00:28 BRT 2013

Hi all,

today we did a meeting about bugs and feature requests related to the
Wall both documented through action items and not documented. As a
result, we documented all of them. We listed them here:
http://okfnpad.org/wallgt

If you have any doubts, comments and suggestions, you can talk with us
through the action items, or in any Noosfero discussion list (as this
one) or through the IRC chat rooms.

If you like any of the action items, you may click the "I care button"
in its page to give it visibility and help us prioritize them. :)

Cheers.

Lucas Melo