[feature-proposal] Forgot password improvements

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Mon Nov 4 21:29:48 BRST 2013

Hello guys,

We're developing some improvements on the "forgot password" feature within
people on Stoa. We used some of the work done by Hugo Melo
(https://gitorious.org/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/386) and did
some new things on top of it. The main feature is the ability for plugins to
include extra fields from which the user will choose in order to recover
his password. On Stoa's case, this field is the usp_id. We also changed
the interface, adding a select field with the fields the user might
choose to use as the confirmation field (Email, login, usp id, etc;).

We'd like to ask your opinion about using: "What do you remember?" as
the label of this select field. It was originally "Field" but we thought
it'd be "computer science language".

http://noosfero.org/Development/ActionItem2827

--
Rodrigo Souto <rodrigo at colivre.coop.br> :: 55 71 8131-7714
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres