[feature-proposal] Forgot password improvements

Ewout ter Haar ewout at usp.br
Mon Nov 11 16:24:43 BRST 2013

In case of n>1, just returning the complete name and maybe the avatar for
disambiguation should be enough and not "privacy destroying". This is all
public information in Noosfero:
http://social.stoa.usp.br/search/people?query=jose

Off course, a rate-limit system that detects and blocks multiple password
recovery attempt would be nice...

Ewout

http://social.stoa.usp.br/ewout <http://stoa.usp.br/ewout>
F. 30916696