O.45.0 RC1 Release

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Mon Nov 11 16:53:11 BRST 2013

Hey guys,

Today starts our first freeze on the development of Noosfero together
with the RC1 of 0.45.0 version. This freeze is  planned to last until
02/12 when we'll release the final 0.45.0. We have until 25/11 to test
this RC1 and fix any problems it might have and then relase the RC2 (if
necessary).

We hope this new process of release improve our release stability. All
of these information and also references for our test environment, test
repository, the packages and the tarball can be found on the version's
page: http://noosfero.org/Development/NoosferoVersion00x45x00

Let's test the hell out of this release!

--
Rodrigo Souto <rodrigo at colivre.coop.br> :: 55 71 8131-7714
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres