[feature-proposal] Forgot password improvements

Antonio Terceiro terceiro at colivre.coop.br
Tue Nov 12 09:27:33 BRST 2013

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 11:30:01PM -0200, Ewout ter Haar wrote:
> This email made me really mad. I needed to write it to make a
> statement about this community. The take-away message is: "I don't
> care about displaying the disambiguation info. Forget about it then.
> Just send the two emails."

Agreed. As long as each email is specific to its corresponding user,
with a note saying "if you didn't request your password to be reset,
just ignore this message", it will be more than fine.

To me, everything in this thread beyond that point was a completely
useless bikeshedding.

[...]
> I'm getting really tired of Colivre people not having the faintest
> idea what is like to be admin or helpdesk for real, live network. This
> is what you people do! Go talk to some users of your software.

Not every person from Colivre actually works in Noosfero (for example
Caio doesn't).

While we don't censor anyone from speaking what they think, you
shouldn't judge Colivre as a whole based on an individual's actions. We
are not a collective conscience.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro at colivre.coop.br>
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres