0.45.0 Release Schedule

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Mon Oct 7 21:02:00 BRT 2013

Hey Daniel,

As we discussed on the online meeting, that list of AI assigned on the
version is actually pointless now. I'll, as a matter of fact, remove all
of them from there to avoid this confusion.

Since we haven't defined yet the method to schedule the features, we're
reviewing them by the date of creation of the merge request. The feature
that is reviewed until the freeze date, jumps into the version.  That's,
in fact, what will keep happening even after we define the method to
schedule, with the difference that the more important requests will be
reviewed before, and therefore will jump into earlier releases.
--
Rodrigo Souto <rodrigo at colivre.coop.br> :: 55 71 8131-7714
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres