Testing Gitlab

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Tue Oct 15 10:35:18 BRT 2013

Hello everyone,

It's being a while since we're looking forward to dump gitorious and
move to gitlab and specially now that many of you are having trouble
with gitorious and gitlab seems pretty stable, we decided to give it a
shot.

We created a new noosfero repository on gitlab:
https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/

For now we'll review the requests on both gitorious and gitlab, and
when we finally confirm (=D) that gitlab is much better than gitorious
we then move on to it.

So whoever is having trouble creating merge-requests on gitorious or
simply hate it enough to help us test gitlab, create your forks of
noosfero there and starting using it.

That's all folks!

--
Rodrigo Souto <rodrigo at colivre.coop.br> :: 55 71 8131-7714
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres