Possible memory leakage on 0.47.0-RC1

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Tue Apr 1 12:40:51 BRT 2014

Hello everyone,

After the first 2 weeks of bugfixes and observations of the RC1 in our
test server, we have collected evidences that this version might have
a memory leakage, since our server (that's is not very robust on
purpose) has all of its memory and swap fulfilled by thin processes. We
are now starting to investigate what might be causing this problem and
we sure won't release this version until we're certain that this problem
is fixed. Have any of you experienced the same problem with this RC?
Let's use this thread to discuss the problem and possible solutions.

--
Rodrigo Souto <rodrigo at colivre.coop.br> :: 55 71 8131-7714
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres