Event "Facebook like"

"Aurélio A. Heckert" aurelio at colivre.coop.br
Sun Apr 27 13:50:27 BRT 2014

On 27-04-2014 10:28, Matheus Sousa Faria wrote:
> So, the idea is to inherite from folder, but keep the interface like a
> community? Or do you have any other ideas for the interface?
A mockup wold help now...

A community-like interface means to put the buttons on a identity block.
That is not needed. The article header may contain the participants list
and the buttons fb-like.

> Soon my team and I are going to start working in this new plugin,
> during this I'll bring the news and we can discuss if is going to turn
> to be a core feature or not.
Nice!

I did this AI to help you to doc the proposal details:
http://noosfero.org/Development/ActionItem3117