0.47.4 Released

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Thu Aug 21 17:18:41 BRT 2014

Hello guys,

We just released a new stable, 0.47.4. Apart from the common bug fixes,
Braulio and I made some database performance improvements with new
indexes and some code refactoring. I made a few tests and benchmarks on
alpha.colivre.coop.br and the results are very good. We hope that these
improvements accomplish a nice overall response time reduction specially
because they are directly related to the ContentViewer#view_page, the
most accessed controller on every Noosfero instance. We'll report back
on the list our benchmarks on production servers after the deploy.

More information about this release:
http://noosfero.org/Development/NoosferoVersion00x47x04

Cheers!
--
Rodrigo Souto <rodrigo at colivre.coop.br> :: 55 71 8131-7714
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres