AI2986 - Change enterprise or community members view

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Fri Feb 7 20:07:33 BRST 2014

Some concerns below:

daniel tygel escreveu isso ai:
> 1. The profiles will have their complete names, not the nickname
> (since there are several nicknames which are the same)

Just be careful with the big names.

> 2. The members will be ordered by name alphabetically

Perhaps a filter to order alphabetically or by entry date wouldn't be
hard as well.

> 3. Those members who are not single "members", but have special
> permissions, will be wrapped by a , and will have their higher
> membership level displayed. For example, if daniel is modeerator and
> administrator, it will be Daniel Tygel (administrator). If Ana is
> only member, she will be simply 'Ana Mendes'. If José is moderator
> but is not administrator, he will be José Carlos Mendes (moderator)

We have the possibility for custom roles. Have you guys thought how are
you going to define which role is to be displayed in cases where one
does not contains the other?

> 4. Add a new column "entered at" which shows when the member joined
> the community or enterprise.

That's good.

--
Rodrigo Souto <rodrigo at colivre.coop.br> :: 55 71 8131-7714
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres