O.45.1 Released

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Tue Jan 7 12:48:18 BRST 2014

Hello everyone,

We've just released the new bugfix version 0.45.1. This release includes
some fixes of the comments display on activities page, the gravatar icon
on the control panel menu, private content access corrections and more.

In this version we also had a nice performance improvement done by
Victor Costa, which removed leakages on plugins controller filters
creation and layout template rendering. Due to this important
improvement we recommend all of you to update your Nosofero instances as
soon as possible.

For more information about this version checkout:
http://noosfero.org/Development/NoosferoVersion00x45x01

--
Rodrigo Souto <rodrigo at colivre.coop.br> :: 55 71 8131-7714
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres