Problem with Suggest an Article

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Wed Jan 15 11:43:36 BRST 2014

Hey Arthur,

This is an extension load problem that happens only in development mode.
The extension lib/noosfero/þlugin/spammable.rb adds this method
"check_for_spam" to the module lib/spammable.rb. But since the way it's
being loaded only load the extension in the boot (the first request),
after the first request, the lib/spammable.rb module reloads but the
extension lib/noosfero/plugin/spammable.rb doesn't. I fixed this problem
by using this: http://apidock.com/rails/Rails/Configuration/to_prepare
Take a look at the commit: fa2713e