About not reading AIs

Antonio Terceiro terceiro at colivre.coop.br
Sat Jan 18 10:52:51 BRST 2014

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 01:03:20PM -0200, Bráulio Bhavamitra wrote:
> I've also had the same experience with AIs... The root I believe is the
> same, Noosfero keeps a indoor development closely related to Colivre and to
> one centralized maintainer. That is, Noosfero has an owner, and that owner
> alone of course can't deal with the problem.

What's stopping anyone else to do bug triaging? As I said in my response
to Daniel, duplicated bug reports are a fact of life and you can't avoid
them.

To be very honest your attitude of saying that every problem is caused
by the way the project is run frustrates me a lot.

Let's be constructive: please read the FAQ¹² and suggest how you think
the way the project is run should change. Also please explain how your
proposed changes would actually fix the problems that you repeatedly
blame the current process for.

¹ http://listas.softwarelivre.org/pipermail/noosfero-br/2013-October/001447.html
² the FAQ is in portuguese only for now, sorry if there is any
  non-portuguese speakers reading. But it does not contain anything that
  would be a surprise to someone used to free software projects.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro at colivre.coop.br>
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres