Internal Server Error concerning session_id (value too long for character type)

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Mon Jan 20 14:52:19 BRST 2014

Hey Ana,

Remember to describe your AI's in english too.

Looks like this problem is happening because the session_id is bigger
than 255 characters, which is the default size of a string field on the
database. I'm not sure this is a common thing to happen (session_ids
bigger than 255), but if it's happening I think we should change the
session_id type to text instead of string.