Merge-request AI2789: change the "lead" of articles to an 'automatic abstract' instead of 'first paragraph'

Rodrigo Souto rodrigo at colivre.coop.br
Mon Jun 2 12:22:56 BRT 2014

No problem, it just hasn't got to the first place of the line yet. As we
told so many times, we need further support on code reviewing for the
other agents of Noosfero to incorporate merge-requests with a faster
pace, be it a financial support or "hard work" support. We are always
very thankful for the contributions everyone has done along all this
time but this is the best we can do now with what we have.
Also, the review pace is specially slow now that we are on the middle of
a rails migration.