File visualization

Ewout ter Haar ewout at usp.br
Wed Jun 4 18:31:31 BRT 2014

Is that the correct link to the AI?

I cannot really visualize in my head what you mean by "a download button on
the control panel to files". Would this be a button only on the control
panel? What about the public view, like this URL
http://social.stoa.usp.br/ewout/videos ? What does determine the Mime-type
with which the files are served?(this dermines how the browser and other
clients behave, right now we have image/ogv or image/flv for video files,
that doesn't make any sense).

Shouldn't we have *both* a meta-data page *and* a direct serving link
(Wordpress defines a special "attachment" type as far as I recall, maybe
something like that).

Maybe I understand better with access to the previous discussion .

Ewout

http://social.stoa.usp.br/ewout <http://stoa.usp.br/ewout>
F. 30916696