Pre compile assets

Matheus Sousa Faria matheus.sousa.faria at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 19:20:28 BRT 2014

Hey guys,

I am studing a little bit of performance on rails applications, and my
tagert of study is the noosfero. I'm using the new relic devel mode client
to analise data, and one of the slowness points is the rendering of the
template, of course cause is on development mode. My question is if the
noosfero deployment instalation do the pre compile of the assets, in the
official tutorial in noosfero.org I didn't find this step, so somone knows
if the assets of noosfero deployment are pre compiled?

--
Matheus de Sousa Faria