always assume good faith

Leandro Nunes leandronunes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 15:13:03 BRT 2014

Just for the record.

Terceiro got what I was trying to say.
The quotes has it's purpose.

Secret Agenda? It's a conspiration theory?  :)

Ana.

"People do not not follow this procedure for bad faith, because they want
to do something without others noticing, but they do it because they are in
a hurry, they forget, or other reasons the person has had"

The main point what I am trying to say is: If most people NEVER follow the
procedure it's because the procedure doesn't WORKS. It doesn't reflect the
reality. Free software community doesn't works like some people think it
should work.
That is my point.

Even that people who proposed the procedure doesn't follow it. This is I
was trying to demonstrate.
EITA was not the only one who agree with the procedure ofcourse, but Daniel
(works for EITA) is the only one who claims for it everytime and He uses
this procedure as argumentation for everything he think that is not good in
Noosfero.

The PROCEDURE is not a BIBLE.

See some message's titles sent by Daniel I got from this list:
    - "AI3031 - new feature in core without discussion in the list"
    - "Was AI2928 discussed in the list?"

There are many others but I don't want to waste more time with this.

Everybody could criticize something, but not based on "religion".

Thanks

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 1:48 PM, Antonio Terceiro <terceiro at colivre.coop.br>
wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 12:51:24PM -0300, Daniel Tygel wrote:
> > I cited the part of the message which was highly offensive, but ok, I
> repeat
> > it here:
> >
> > Eita doesn't follow his "own procedure" and Eita wants everybody else
> follow It
>
> You noticed the quotes around "own procedure" right?
>
> Anyway, you¹ *are* the one always invoking The Procedure™.  That's
> probably you personally, I don't remember other people from EITA doing
> it, at least not as frequently as you.
>
> I am sure you are not doing it in bad faith, but because it was
> previously discussed and agreed upon, and I thank you for that; we do
> have to remember what has been previously agreed. I am also 100% sure
> that Leandro does not think you do it because you have a secret agenda,
> and I didn't read anything in the above quote that implies that in any
> way.
>
> However, I think we need to focus on the main point of Leandro's
> message, which I agree with: let's recognize that The Procedure is not
> working (for several reasons), and invoking it this frequently is
> probably not a real fix to any problems.
>
> And assume good faith, always.
>
> --
> Antonio Terceiro <terceiro at colivre.coop.br>
> Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres
> http://www.colivre.coop.br/

Dois Axé!!!

-----
"Comece fazendo o que é necessário, depois o que é possível e de repente
você estará fazendo o impossível."
                                   São Francisco de Assis
Leandro Nunes