noosfero | Split members page in admins and non-admins (#646)

Daniela Feitosa gitlab at gitlab.com
Thu Aug 13 11:27:36 BRT 2015

New comment for Merge Request 646

https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/646#note_1887688

Daniela Feitosa

@TallysMartins in this print there isn't an option to reorder or pagination..

The way you did, I think it will be weird when the community has many members. When the user clicks to see the second page, for example, only half of the page will change. And only the members will respond to the reorder option.

The filter I said before could be like this print:
![members-list](https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/uploads/1ae1354a8455a911f635591bc04dfe80/members-list.png)

When the user changes the page or changes the order, all the page will respond to the action. And when the user wants to see only the administrators, he can click on "Administradores".