noosfero | Generate profile images bigger on members page (#726)

Melissa Wen gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Tue Dec 8 13:36:35 BRST 2015

New comment for Merge Request 726

https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/726#note_2892075

Melissa Wen

@joenio I followed your advice to modify 'noosfero' theme as a example of use. Can you review this merge again? Does you think would be better creating a setup feature for image size? I don't know, but I think we already have too much features and options at the same time I think that nowadays we have network bandwidth better than in the past and the Internet trend is using clearer images as a way to attract users to content...