noosfero | Block Edit Modes (#38)

daniel tygel dtygel at eita.org.br
Tue Feb 10 12:08:45 BRST 2015

I think this functionality isn't interesting, and will add a new option
for environment admins.... why does one want to restrict the very
community administrator of making his/her changes to his/her community?
Even if there is a template, the community admin must have the right to
move their blocks....