pending merge request review effort

Antonio Terceiro terceiro at colivre.coop.br
Thu Jan 8 16:33:53 BRST 2015

Hello everyone,

I am making an effort to review every merge request that is pending on
my INBOX since we froze (for a longer period than what I wanted) for
1.0.

I wanted to ask for your help on the following:

0) If you have a merge request that is older than September 2014, please
check if it still makes sense.

  - if yes, please rebase against master, test again, push, and drop a
    comment to the merge request saying that you did that
  - if no, please close it.

1) I am asking for help when I don't have much experience in the area
(specially true for plugins) by @-mentioning people in comments. If you
receive a notification from gitlab because I mentioned you asking for
help with a review, please help. :)

2) if you are bored and/or want to learn more about Noosfero, reviewing
merge requests is a good way to start and will help me a lot. Go to the
list of open merge requests and help reviewing them:

  https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests

You don't have to be a committer to do code reviews. If you don't know
how to start, try looking at previous closed reviews:

  https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests?state=closed

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro at colivre.coop.br>
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres