noosfero | Generate URL for domains with ssl (#3)

Antonio Terceiro gitlab at gitlab.com
Wed Jan 28 11:15:52 BRST 2015

New comment for Merge Request 3

https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/3#note_788796

Antonio Terceiro

Hi @brauliobo

I have just pushed a commit (d9c3be28) that will make links work with HTTPS transparently under the same domain. Parts of this MR here still make sense, such as marking SSL on a per-domain basis to force https links to domain-specific domains. This MR also does not merge cleanly on master so it needs a rebase.

I am closing this for now to reduce the noise, but if you get to this again please create a new MR, or reopen this one.