noosfero | invite people using auto complete (token_input_field_tag) (#436)

Antonio Terceiro gitlab at gitlab.com
Fri Jan 30 09:53:30 BRST 2015

New comment for Merge Request 436

https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/436#note_820141

Antonio Terceiro

That reviewer was probably me, but I think you are confusing the issues.

* We do want one commit per logical change
* We do *not* want, however, a bunch of commits that touch the same code, one fixing what the previous one did wrong (and this has been common)

So, this is good:

* commit 1: refactoring
* commit 2: add new feature, based on the refactoring in commit 1

This is also good:

* commit 1: improve the plugin API in the core to allow plugins to do this and that
* commit 2: add a plugin that does this and that

This, however, is bad:

* commit 1: do XYZ
* commit 2: fix commit 1 do XYZ the right way
* commit 3: fix commit 2, now I really understand the right way of doing XYZ