Unit test failing again

Arthur Del Esposte arthurmde at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 20:11:10 BRT 2015

We have been having this kind of problem for a long time. Both the sender
and  who incorporates the MR have responsibility for it. However, there are
many causes that breaks the tests

l.E: If Feature A is incorporated before the feature B, when B is merged
into master, maybe its feature or tests break because of the code related
to Feature A.

Anyway, we from SPB team are trying to all of them. We've just made this
new MR that solves most of broken tests ->
https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/597

Still there are some tests that we still couldn't fix, mainly related to
the "vote" feature incorporeted into the core recently =) (
https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/589)

Let's work together to "stabilize" the master again.

*Arthur de Moura Del Esposte*
Engenheiro de Software

Colivre - http://colivre.coop.br/
LAPPIS - http://fga.unb.br/lappis