noosfero | Article layout refactoring (#600)

Rodrigo Souto gitlab at gitlab.com
Fri Jun 12 16:23:35 BRT 2015

New comment for Merge Request 600

https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/600#note_1372027

Rodrigo Souto

First I'll review the visual changes and than I'll review the code:

1. I don't think it's a good idea to include the lead in the article view. Usually the lead is a part of the text or simplified version of it. If the user already opened the text, I think it makes no sense to display the lead.
1. The lead is also duplicated because you are inserting it on the text. I also think you shouldn't include it there: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0804zahaba
2. The event date is duplicated. It's displayed right below the title and again on the event information (on side of the little calendar).
3. On the blog view, the line separator that you included between the lead and the body is being displayed but it shouldn't. Take a look: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0d44zah38a