noosfero | Article layout refactoring (#600)

Arthur Del Esposte gitlab at gitlab.com
Sun Jun 14 14:30:57 BRT 2015

New comment for Merge Request 600

https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/600#note_1375945

Arthur Del Esposte

@digulius, about what you said:

1. actually, some of the most famous news sites have been using the "lead" in at a news' page. Some examples:
  * [G1](http://g1.globo.com/sp/ribeirao-preto-franca/musica/joao-rock/2015/noticia/2015/06/joao-rock-reune-45-mil-pessoas-em-maratona-de-12-horas-de-shows.html)
  * [DN](http://www.dn.pt/inicio/tv/interior.aspx?content_id=4623489)
  * [Veja](http://veja.abril.com.br/noticia/brasil/sem-se-irritar-nenhuma-vez-dilma-fala-a-joao)
  * [24horasnews](http://www.24horasnews.com.br/noticias/ver/governador-participa-de-reuniao-do-gcf-em-barcelona.html)

So, I think display the article's lead should, at least, be an option in articles' edit page. What do you think?

2. I agree with you, this duplication makes no sense. A good thing I thing we could keep is the event' lead visualization different from articles' lead. Once we have a lot of different kinds of contents, it's a good thing make them different from each other.

3. Ok.

4. Ok.

5. Ok. I think it should have a background color too.