noosfero | Shooping cart bugs (#601)

Rodrigo Souto gitlab at gitlab.com
Tue Jun 16 11:41:08 BRT 2015

New comment for Merge Request 601

https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/601#note_1387136

Rodrigo Souto

@arthurmde this practice of bugs on stable branch and features on master branch is retired. Now we only have the master branch and the releases (1.0, 1.1, ...). The difference is that new features only enter the master branch outside freezes.

About this specific situation, I think we can always talk and help each other when this things happens, but a bugfix should have priority over new features or big code refactoring because they will take much more time to be incorporated and the bugfix shouldn't be blocked until that.