noosfero | Ucsal Plugin (#505)

Arthur Del Esposte gitlab at gitlab.com
Thu Mar 12 17:49:44 BRT 2015

New comment for Merge Request 505

https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/505#note_948180

Arthur Del Esposte

I understand your proposal, something similar to before_filter hotspots. But, once I've defined it, other plugins must implement it too, ie ucsal should implement ldap_plugin_my_hotspot. And we also wants to execute this hotspot in some piece of code on the original plugin (i.e. ldap).

Wouldn't be more interesting if we just do something like this:

- Plugin A has a hostpost inside it.
- Only the plugin B implements this hotspot and it's not declared in the superclass (Plugin).
- The plugin A dispatch the hotspot verifying if the current plugin respond_to that hotspot method.

Is it clear enough =D?