noosfero | Generate profile images bigger on members page (#726)

Melissa Wen gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Mon Nov 30 14:32:32 BRST 2015

New comment for Merge Request 726

https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/726#note_2806682

Melissa Wen

Hey @joenio, the merge aims turn bigger image able to be used if someone needs to customize profile images on member list with a size bigger than current without modifing current size on default noosfero theme or others theme that is based on the default, you know?
So, if I want a list with bigger images, I can keep it and setup via css on my customized theme, without affect any other that want to use current size.