noosfero | Adds text area for custom forms (#702)

Larissa Reis gitlab at gitlab.com
Thu Oct 8 18:56:07 BRT 2015

New comment for Merge Request 702

https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/702#note_2322256

Larissa Reis

It's not based on that :( I actually forgot that MR, I'm sorry. But it's not that different since there's only one way of doing it really, so it might as well be based on that. I use a different name for the column though and there is no support for tinymce (I see the way you did this on that MR doesn't fully work because we can't disable the tinymce text area like that). I'll use some of the ideas both of your work and from the review of that MR to improve this one.