noosfero | Automatically load profile wall that have just been followed (!1060)

Pedro de Lyra gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Thu Dec 1 23:26:55 BRST 2016

New Merge Request !1060

https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/1060

Project:Branches: pedrodelyra/noosfero:fix_following_feature to noosfero/noosfero:master
Author:    Pedro de Lyra
Assignee:

Current behavior: when a user follows a profile, its wall isn't automatically updated with its informations (you need to manually refresh the page).

Fix: when a user follows a profile, it automatically updates its information via ajax.

I also tried to improve some code style (i don't know if it goes against Noosfero's policy), so please, send me a feedback if anything is wrong and i'll fix as soon as I can.