noosfero | Modify invite friend to community feature (#773)

Rodrigo Souto gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Tue Feb 2 12:36:24 BRST 2016

New comment for Merge Request 773

https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/merge_requests/773#note_3511408

Rodrigo Souto

@arthurmde I think we don't want another option on the environment (if we can avoid it). Maybe a better solution is to include another option, besides the invite, that only displays for organization's admins, that adds a user to the community and algo generate a task for that user informing him that he was added and asking if he wants to stay or to leave. This way I think we solve both problems without a new environment option. What do you think?