noosfero | Setting will paginate to the version at debian stable (#759)

Evandro Junior evandrojr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 12:05:47 BRST 2016

Hi Terceiro,

I am not
​completely ​
sure if using

gem 'will_paginate',            '~> 3.0.5'

would be the same since
​it would install the version 3.0.7 in my system while it would install
3.0.5 in a debian pc.

The difference is small however, this way we are able to guarantee the
behavior will be the same for debian apt guys and bundle install guys. ​

I just don't know whether is better to focus on stability and homogeneous
setups, like I did, or security like you proposed.

> New comment on diff for Gemfile :
>
> no need to be that strict. 3.0.5 would be fine
>
>> View it on GitLab.
> You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.com. If
you'd like to receive fewer emails, you can adjust your notification
settings.