Elasticsearch, Build Artifact Browsing, & more in GitLab's 50th Release

Ashley Smith community at gitlab.com
Tue Jan 26 15:21:20 BRST 2016

RELEASE 8.4

WHAT'S NEW <http://email.gitlab.com/CVp00U0wB09V0wOw0S00C05>

You can find update instructions here <http://email.gitlab.com/XOB0pVV0w000C95wS000Vx0>. You’re going to like this release. Your diffs will look better, you can browse through your build artifacts in CI, and search has been super powered with Elasticsearch in EE!
-------------------------------------

WEBCAST: 50th RELEASE

REGISTER <http://email.gitlab.com/E0O0V0pWVyw0w0SC0905B00>

It's hard to give a "sneak peek" into our roadmap when all of our development is in the open <http://email.gitlab.com/HV0000S0wpXw9C50B0V00zO>, but we can provide a deeper look. Join Job van der Voort, our VP of Product, and Dmitriy Zaporozhets, the project founder and our CTO for a live webcast and Q&A. Thursday, Jan 28
-------------------------------------

INTEGRATE JIRA in FIVE MINUTES

START NOW <http://email.gitlab.com/dO0Bp0Aw9S0Cw00V5Y000V0>

Be the hero on your team and take on this task! It should only take about five minutes.
-------------------------------------

THE CHALLENGE OF OPEN SOURCE STEWARDSHIP

READ CEO's Blog <http://email.gitlab.com/USZp05C0BV0VO9000w000Bw>

Open Source is more than just a license, it’s also an ethos and commitment. Now, we have encoded our commitment by detailing our policy on being a good steward for GitLab.

We're Hiring <http://email.gitlab.com/O090p5SC0000wVBC000O0wV>

Contact Us <http://email.gitlab.com/P000w0OVBV0pD5090w1C0S0>

Contact Sales <http://email.gitlab.com/c0500SpV0BwV00OC20wE900>

about.gitlab.com <http://email.gitlab.com/I000FVw0B5p3wO0S090VC00>

Login <http://email.gitlab.com/F0wVB00G40V0p09S000COw5>

We want feedback on this newsletter! Please reply if you have requests or ideas for improvement. This email was sent to noosfero-dev at listas.softwarelivre.org. If you no longer wish to receive notifications please unsubscribe here: <[[http://Page.gitlab.com/UnsubscribePage.html?mkt_unsubscribe=1&mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRons6nIZKXonjHpfsX57%2BwsW6WzlMI%2F0ER3fOvrPUfGjI4ASMdmI%2BSLDwEYGJlv6SgFS7nBMbZ22bgPWRA%3D]]>.