Fwd: Get started with Continuous Integration and GitLab Workflow

Bráulio Bhavamitra brauliobo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 14:42:15 BRT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: GitLab News <community at gitlab.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 1:25 PM
Subject: Get started with Continuous Integration and GitLab Workflow
To: <brauliobo at gmail.com>

[image: GitLab] <http://email.gitlab.com/R00B520VCO000030VCCeZw0>
Get started with CI and Runners
Learn How <http://email.gitlab.com/n0V30D000CwB0CV02000Oe5>

GitLab Runners are a free and open-source tool to automate the testing and
building of projects. In this tutorial, get started with a CI workflow
using GitLab Runner and Docker on a sample NodeJS project.

How we’re making GitLab Faster
Read More <http://email.gitlab.com/SV0C0O02B050wV30000eC1E>

Yorick Peterse explains how he found and resolved several issues to make
GitLab faster. He shows how he used GitLab’s Performance Monitoring tools
such as InfluxDB, Grafana, and our own tool, Sherlock.

Live Tutorial: GitLab Workflow
SIGN UP <http://email.gitlab.com/LC50CV0000Fe0V2230B0O0w>

>From the moment you create an issue, to when you “Merge when build
completes” — the workflow with GitLab is smooth and fast. Join us for this
webcast to find out how you can be more efficient with GitLab.

GitLab Shop is open!
Enter Shop <http://email.gitlab.com/F02VB00G30V030eC000COw5>

We're offering newsletter subscribers a special discount (expires March
31). Use this code for 20% off your purchase: YLJ4E78JQTAML3RB and use this
code for free shipping! STICKERSHIPPING1

Always start with an issue
Learn More <http://email.gitlab.com/o00Hw004e0003V052CVOCB0>

Looking at a recent feature, it turns out only 4% of the lifetime of the
issue was spent coding. The rest of the time? Conversation. Issues are
where you discuss, plan and prioritize. Don’t wait to collaborate. Start
with an issue.

[image: We're Hiring] <http://email.gitlab.com/F02VB00I50V030eC000COw5>
We're Hiring
 Read Listings  <http://email.gitlab.com/F02VB00I50V030eC000COw5>

[image: Get In Touch] <http://email.gitlab.com/ew02JC00000VVe0C506B30O>
Get In Touch
 Contact Us  <http://email.gitlab.com/ew02JC00000VVe0C506B30O>

<http://email.gitlab.com/DVK50070CV200e00Bw030OC>
Contact Sales <http://email.gitlab.com/DVK50070CV200e00Bw030OC>

<http://email.gitlab.com/Mw0C0C02Ve50O008B03V0L0>
about.gitlab.com <http://email.gitlab.com/Mw0C0C02Ve50O008B03V0L0>

Login <http://email.gitlab.com/m000w90050CO0B32VeM0VC0>

We want feedback on this newsletter! Please reply if you have requests or
ideas for improvement. This email was sent to brauliobo at gmail.com. If you
no longer wish to receive notifications please unsubscribe
<http://Page.gitlab.com/UnsubscribePage.html?mkt_unsubscribe=1&mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRonsqnLZKXonjHpfsX56O8qUaS%2FlMI%2F0ER3fOvrPUfGjI4AScJqI%2BSLDwEYGJlv6SgFS7nBMbZ22bgPWRA%3D>
here.