noosfero | Spreading contents: No Community found (#226)

Nora Landkammer gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Wed Nov 16 15:25:02 BRST 2016

New Issue was created.

Issue 226: https://gitlab.com/noosfero/noosfero/issues/226
Author:    Nora Landkammer
Assignee:

Dear Noosfero Community,
I want to post an issue here appearning on colivre.net, I hope you know how this can be solved. I am not a developer, so please excuse errors in vocabulary!
When trying to spread an article from one community to another, the search for communities in the pop-up window after clicking on the "spread"-button seems to have a bug. Entering the name of any community I am a member of, only the text "searching..." is shown, but with no progress or result (even waiting more than 5 minutes). This makes it impossible to spread a content to another community.
The examples I tried with are these articles:
http://colivre.net/intertwining-histories/blog/literacy-as-an-agent-for-creativity-first-research-phase >> trying to spread this to "Another Roadmap School"
http://colivre.net/geneva-zurich/blog/sao-paulo-biennal-feijoada-lunch   >> trying to spread this to "Intertwining HiStories"

I attach screenshots of the window that keeps constantly searching from both attempts:
![spread_problem](/uploads/9e48446295b272485e0ff657b8ac02d8/spread_problem.jpg)![spread_problem_2](/uploads/b4432683e8481864909bfb87dc05dfe9/spread_problem_2.jpg)

Looking forward to your suggestions, thanks, Nora