noosfero | Valid identifier format (!1292)

Iasmin Mendes gitlab at mg.gitlab.com
Thu Aug 24 15:05:58 BRT 2017

Iasmin Mendes commented on a discussion on public/javascripts/application.js:

>              .replace( /ú|ũ|ü/g,   "u" )
>              .replace( /ñ/g,       "n" )
>              .replace( /ç/g,       "c" )
> +            .replace( /(\-)+/g,   " "  )

In regex if replace '-' and the entry string is 'my enterprise - Enterprise', it get the whitspaces and transform at 'my-enterprise---enterprise', so that not resolved the issue. Replacing per whitespaces, it get all sequencial spaces and transform in unique '-'.

---